The main objectives of the conference are:
- Bring together the global UAS community working in the Environmental (and related) field;
- Present the latest results exploiting different data, platforms and methodologies;
- Provide a forum for international scientists to present their projects’ results;
- Assess the maturity of applications and the state of the art in the field;
- Facilitate international exchange on UAS Research, development and applications;
- Review and assess the progress according to the recommendations voiced at previous events.